• Undertake energy production assessments which include site visits, solar data processing and quality checking, correlation analysis, review of energy losses, statistical analysis and reporting;
• Manage site conditions assessments which include elements of the above;
• Produce detailed reports which review the feasibility of sites for development which will include feasibility studies, layout optimization, shadow assessment, and visual impact assessment;
• Analyze interconnection due diligence materials to support project acquisition efforts;
• Manage multiple projects to ensure they are completed within timescale and budget
• Produce written reports and other documentation for delivery to the Development team.
• Participate in R&D projects and supporting continuous improvement of procedures
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience w/ solar is a MUST.
• Good Organizational and effective time management skills