DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Observe and lean about the creation, monitoring, and maintenance of production status and schedules.
• Work closely in scheduling workers and resources in the most effective manner
• Provide quick responses to production issues and inform the production head immediately.
• Identify, correct production problems, and give recommendations to prevent recurrence.
• Keen observation of the implementation of corrective action—5S practices, wastewater disposal, and issuance of memorandum around the plant.
• Suggests ways to minimize wastes in resources i.e. raw materials, waiting time, manpower, electricity, time and motion, etc.
• Ensure that quality policies and objectives are understood, implemented, and maintained.
• Perform other job tasks and reports as required by the Production Head.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and Code of Discipline.
• Participate to all company programs and ensure the conformance to QMS and 5S requirements.
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
• With 2-3 years of experience as an Industrial Engineer
• With strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Residing in Bulacan or nearby areas