• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients such as Architects, developers, designers, contractors, and end users.
• Project Management
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Identify and resolve client concens.
• Candidate must possess Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
• With experience is an advantage.
• Knowledge of roofing is an advantage.
• Must have a motorcycle or service.
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytic skills.
• Willing to undergo 1-month training in QC Head Office.