Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- In charge of Intenational Supply Chain Key Account (Mainland China Key Account)’s general growth on Lazada with focus on the local side (Lazada C store) business development. Cooperate and provide support to their cross border, branding and local MP stores’ development & growth. The objective is to manage the group sellers’ portfolio growth by setting/reviewing target performance and monitoring investment growth.
- China and intenational new key account seller BD and incubation, and manage end-to-end all seller groups & stores’ life-cycle (BD--KA) from daily operations with their Chinese/Thai operation team as well as cooperate with their Chinese leadership team;
- The key account sellers' overall store commercial operation quality control - including the logistic performance, business risk control, buyer experience promotion;
- The key account sellers' refinement operation quality management, including top item hunting from China Supply Chain and incubation, store/product page decoration & content quality, and seller tools authorization & adoption quality monitor/control;
- Proficient Chinese/Mandarin & English speaking and writing skill is preferrable;
- At least 1 year e-commerce/consulting/cross-border trade/Chinese seller management related experience;
- Data sensitive, proficient Excel-analysis user, excellent commerce sense and logic;
- Outgoing, responsible, and pressure endurable;
- Ability to work with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, manage complexities and prioritization.